1. 2017
2. There are several things that I would love to do. I have still not decided exactly which direction I would like to go. Music education, surgery, or a career at NASA are all things that I seriously consider.
3. College for sure. As with my profession however, I am unsure as to the exact college I will enroll into. This would depend on the profession that I choose. University of Houston is an interest in regards to a music career.
4. If I chose the music education route, I would have several opportunities to shadow successful teachers and even get hands on training instructing at participating middle and high schools. University of Houston provides these opportunities with a high rate of success.
5. The ability to help students learn music and become as passionate about the art as I am would be a great joy and I believe I possess the skills to do it very well. As aforementioned however the plans for my career are still tentative.Any of the three careers I debate I believe I could be highly successful in. Regardless of my decision, I will do my best to help others and leave this world a better place.
No comments:
Post a Comment